So I was bored today so I decided to do my makeup. Sorry the photos aren't the best quality. I'll try and take some better ones next time. All the eyeshadows are by MAC. I love mac eyeshadows they are so pigmented and they pretty much have every color to choose from. Great selection!
Steps to Application:
1. Apply primer to your lids (optional) Most of the times I don't, maybe its because I haven't found one that I really love yet.
2. I applied the pink color all over my lids (Maira's Mood)
3. I applied a brown to the crease. I started from the outer corner and follow the arch. (I believe it says Espresso, Its kinda rubbing off)
4. Apply a light color to highlight the brow bone. I also apply some in the inner corner of my eye (Sweetlust)
5. Lastly for eyeshadow I apply a black to the outer corner. It gives the smokey look. depending on where you're going apply as little or as much as you want. In this photo I barley used it (Carbon Black)
6. Liquid eyeliner (Eyeko)
7. Pencil liner on my bottom lid (NYX)
8. Mascara on my bottom lashes (L'oreal Telescopic)
9. Lashes (Ardell)